Welcome to the Research-Mentor Database
Welcome faculty, staff and learners!
The purpose of the database is to provide a central repository for faculty profiles from across the college that is searchable by our learners to assist them in identifying potential mentors for the 1) Summer Research Fellowship (SRF) and 2) PhD research rotation(s). It is also used by Research Distinction Track (RDT) medical students and faculty to record their RDT progress.
Please click [Login] on the above banner to begin:
- MD students
- Search for Summer Research Fellowship mentors
- Apply for Research Distinction Track / Update RDT portfolio
- Questions, please contact MedicalStudentResearchProgram@healthcare.uiowa.edu
- PhD and MSTP students
Faculty & Staff
- Create and update your profile to indicate your availability to serve as a mentor
- Research interest(s)
- Active projects
- Submit letters and evaluations for your Research Distinction Track mentees
- Research-Mentor Database Instructions
- Summer Research Fellowship Mentor Responsibilities